Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Weston gets baptized

As I mentioned yesterday, Weston got baptized this past weekend. It was such a special day, filled with family, photos and lots of yummy food! I could ramble on and on about the day, but I figure that I can let the photos do most of the talking. 

Weston is excited for his big day!!

our happy little family enjoying the VERY sunny day before church

he wasn't too happy until the water got involved... then he was fine! 

Weston & his godmother / family shot after the baptism 

so much loving family!

the party was Noah's Ark themed! 

 such a fun afternoon!

Weston and his godmother! 
We gave her a ring dish that says "Godmothers are special because they're chosen - 6.8.14" 
**I got it from Crystal Peace Studio on Etsy - such great service!** 

And just because I'm feeling sentimental. Look how stinking cute Weston was in his outfit. 
My heart melts a little more every single day... love him so very very much!

**I'm giving away a tuxedo outfit like this one on the blog right now - go here to enter!**

___________________________________


I'm linking up with Kristin for Baby Talk!



Photobucket

17 comments:

Lisa C said...

What a special day for your family! I love the theme.

P!nky said...

YAY! Welcome to the wonderful family of God, baby Weston! What an incredibly special day!

Love his outfit and yours too of course! :)

hello erin said...

i LOVE YOUR DRESS. seriously. love love love! and the day looked like total perfection. happy baptism weston!!

Miss Chelsea said...

I just love his little hair! It reminds me of a dandelion

DeNae v said...

oh my goodness, the bottom picture of him sitting up so big and proud in his tux is adorable. What a special, beautiful day.

Holly said...

What a special day for your family! I love your dress!!

Ashley said...

What a special day! Love the family photos and his little tux! Too precious.

Kelly B. said...

OMG that bottom left photo of him sitting and cheesing is too much. He looks SO BIG already! ACK!

Erin LFF said...

Weston's outfit is seriously PERFECT! I love it so much and I'm so glad you had a great day for his baptism. Your dress is also ROCKIN! :)

J and A said...

Such a special day!! Love all the photos. You look fab- love your dress and of course Love this outfit too. Such a loved little man.

Faith said...

His outfit is the cutest! And you looked absolutely stunning!

Melissa @ i carry your heart said...

Looks like a perfect day! His outfit is the.cutest!!!

~Dawn~ said...

Congratulations, Weston!! What a special day for a special boy!

Christelle said...

What a special day!! You have a beautiful little family, Carolyn!! Weston is the cutest in that little outfit, and you look beautiful, too! Congratulations!

Katie said...

so so cute! The party looks like a success. Weston looks so cute in his tux sitting like a big boy!! Speaking of big boy in the picture of his Godmother holding him he looks SO long.

Amy DeVito said...

I'm glad to hear Weston's day was so special!

I love your dress. The colors are fantastic!

ajs {of MN} said...

looks to have been a great turn out. not only was weston little mr. handsome, but you radiated so much beauty!