I feel a little guilty posting this recipe now that I'm trying to be more healthy.
BUT - these brownies are just so dang yummy, so I had to share them!
original recipe here
**I doubled this recipe since I was baking it in a 9x13 pan**
2 sticks unsalted softened butter
3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips (1.5 bags)
2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup granulated sugar
1 cup light brown sugar
4 large eggs, plus 2 egg yolks
4 tablespoons vegetable oil
4 cups chocolate chunks (two bags)
4 cups milk chocolate toffee chips (two bags)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a 9x13 pan with foil that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
2. Place butter in a large mixing bowl and microwave until melted and hot. (about 45 seconds)
3. Pour in chocolate chips and stir until mostly melted. (it's ok if it's not perfectly smooth)
4. Add flour, salt and sugars.
5. Mix a few times, and then add eggs, yolks and oil, then mix until well combined.
6. Add chocolate chunks and toffee chips, then stir.
7. Transfer batter to baking dish, spreading evenly.
8. Bake for 35-40 minutes, until cooked through.
Like I said, this recipe definitely doesn't fall into the healthy category. But I'm a firm believer of yummy desserts... and when they're this yummy, it's OK that they're not healthy. These brownies are so rich, moist and chewy. SO PERFECT! Just get ready to walk 50 million steps to work these brownies off. :)