Thursday, March 7, 2013

thoughts on thursday...

First, I want to say thank you to everyone that has congratulated Jake and I on our baby news! It's so exciting, and we've absolutely loved sharing the news with everyone! To say we feel loved would be a HUGE understatement!



We were treated to a March snow storm earlier this week. I try not to complain too much about winter because I really do like living in Minnesota  but seriously. Can it be spring yet? I'm ready to not have to slip and slide on snow and slush to get to work every day. 



That being said... spring must be right around the corner because there's only 25 days until the home opener at Target Field! You know Jake and I will be there cheering on our Minnesota Twins! :) It will be weird not drinking beer though... I'll just eat more nachos! :)


That's funny.


Let me tell you... pregnancy food aversions and food cravings are very real. I CANNOT eat vegetables to save my life (I've been trying to choke them down) so I've been trying to find veggies hidden in foods/beverages... like V8 Splash. SO YUMMY! As for cravings... luckily our work cafeteria cook loves me and agreed to make me chocolate chip pancakes... for lunch. So weird.

...and that's all the thinking this preggo can handle today. :) Happy Thursday people!


Photobucket

16 comments:

The Pink Growl said...

those pancakes look soooo yummy! I'm with you on being ready for spring! I'm so excited about the time change this weekend AND it's supposed to be 65 and sunny here Sunday...even though it snowed yesterday. Gotta love TN weather!

P!nky said...

GIMME DOZ PANKAKES NOW!!!!!!

We just got snow and all I want is summer! BRING THE HEAT!

the girl in the red shoes said...

It will get easier to eat veggies in a few weeks I promise! I wanted pancakes when I was pregnant too! xoxo

KRISTIN said...

It needs to be spring...NOW! If I have to put up with one more day of this gray and dirty and cold and disgusting weather I am going to absolutely go insane. Can you, me, Kenley & baby Roe just disappear to an island...and Jake & Jason can come visit every few days? LOL!

Neely said...

I honestly cant wait to read more about your pregnancy its funny when you've been reading someones blog for so long you actually look forward to this stuff! XOXO

Erin @ Keep Calm and Sparkle said...

I am betting you forgot to make some snow ice cream!! Baby Rowe would have LOVED it!!! Opening day couldn't come any sooner!!! Love me some tight baseball ass!

Ashley said...

I felt so cheated on pregnancy cravings - I never had any! Eating stuff you have aversions to will get easier :)

Jillian said...

I'm so over winter...its been super bipolar this year ugh so far I've fallen on ice twice....spring better hurry up!

Christelle said...

So jealous you and Jake are going to the Twins' opener. I went to a few games and loved Target Field and used to love baseball (back when the Astros were good). At least I still have my Aggies to cheer on.

Me and that dog are so related!! :)

YAY for Thursday (my Friday this week)!!

~Dawn~ said...

Seriously! The cafeteria lady made you choc. chip pancakes on request?? You are one lucky preggo lady!! :)

REBrown said...

We got snow this week too - yuck!

Katie said...

Wow that's really nice that your work's cafeteria cook made you pancakes for lunch!! :)

Kelly said...

Pancakes for lunch is not weird. It's freakin' delicious!!

And yeaaaaah. I'm SO over winter. I've been boycotting coats. So there's THAT...

Lia Joy said...

That picture of the dog with the flowers made me LOL. And those pancakes look amazeeee!!

Caroline said...

I want chocolate chip pancakes and I'm not even preggo!

ajs {of MN} said...

choc chip pancakes are the BEST!