Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Firmoo {review}

I love shopping online. It's so easy and quick and everything gets shipped right to your doorstep. What's not to love? As much as I love online shopping, there's one thing I've never bought online. Sunglasses. I'm a firm believer that you need to try sunglasses on to make sure they look good. Turns out, buying sunglasses online is easy... when you use Firmoo!

Firmoo is an online optical store with tons of options! You can get prescription glasses and sunglasses, fashion sunglasses and even non-prescription glasses! 

Their site is really easy to use. I uploaded a picture of myself, and then I was able to virtually "try on" every pair! Since I don't need glasses, I decided to make mine sunglasses. You can pick any frame and then tint them a variety of colors and shades! So cool! 

After having way too much fun trying all the glasses on my virtual face, I decided on some classic aviators.

 I chose the gunmetal color, and shaded them gray in the darkest option possible (80%). Submitting my order was so easy! Their website walks you through each step, and in a couple minutes, I was done!

Then, about a week later... these came in the mail:



Love them! They're great quality, and come with a case and cleaning cloth as well!

Are you in the market for some new prescription glasses? Want to be trendy and wear non-prescription glasses? Need some new sunglasses? If you answered yes to any of these questions... I'm about to make you very happy.

Firmoo offers new customers FREE glasses with their First Pair Free program! Simply go here and pick your free pair of glasses, and for just the price of shipping, you get a pair of glasses! If you don't fall in love with their glasses, you can return them! It's totally risk free! That's my kind of online shopping!


Photobucket

7 comments :

Faith said...

Gosh you're cute!

Erin @ Keep Calm and Sparkle said...

Aghhh....this reminds me I need to do my Firmoo review!! You are rockin' your glasses!!

P!nky said...

WOOOOHOOO!!! love your glasses!

I need to do my firmoo review, eek!

xoxo

Erin said...

Hottiiiiie! ;) Love your necklace too- btw!

Wine and Summer said...

Such cute shades! I love them!

Kelly said...

Cute cute cute! You look so festive in your red and black too :-)

Ashley said...

Rock those shades girl!! Fun pick!!